Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bumbershoot "performance" this Saturday

Just a quick note, this Saturday the group I work with (Modernist Cuisine) will be doing a "performance" on the Words & Ideas Stage from 1:45-2:45pm at the amazingly wonderful arts & music festival, Bumbershoot! And, if you attend the performance, you will most likely find me running around with a camera or two documenting the whole thing.

I will not be offended if you get there, realize Missy Higgins is performing, and don't show to go see her performance on the Bumbershoot Mainstage...at the same exact time. GAH!!!!!
You don't even know how upset I am about this.
I have to complain for just a moment here.
Her first time through she performed in Seattle the day before I returned from a tour. The 2nd time, I had tickets, but somehow the date and venue was changed, but NO NOTIFICATIONS WERE SENT TO TICKET HOLDERS! And now she is back again, and I will be working the same festival, at the same time as she.

heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment