Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The last 7 months...

For the last 7 months or so I have been working with a group called Modernist Cuisine, which is part of a much larger company consisting mostly of well....some of the smartest people around, called Intellectual Ventures, an inventions company (http://www.intellectualventures.com/).
 My primary job for MC is to create videos and photos for their blog (http://www.modernistcuisine.com/) as well as various presentations for head chef Maxime Bilet, and the companies founder and CEO, Nathan Myhrvold .
I decided to go ahead and start this here little blog to keep track of the various works I do for them as well as other clients, and as a general journal of...well...my life. I tend to do a poor job at keeping up with things like this, but I will do my best.

SO

For now, here are some of the videos I have done for the Modernist Cuisine blog. They are mostly "how to" videos of certain dishes they do. If you want to know more than I post about the group, feel free to check out there page.















We used Black Cod in this version, while the recipe shows Tilapia....type of fish is all up to you. The recipe is still the same :)



....more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment